Sunday, April 9, 2017

Week 1

Topic 1- About You

I chose to enroll in this course because I needed four elective credits.  Marketing is a vitally important component for a business to be successful, especially in the age of internet commerce.  I am currently seeking a degree in business administrations with a focus on accounting.  I would like to become fluent in the accounting language of businesses, and be able to analyze a firms financial health to help them use their resources most efficiently as possible.  I am interested in learning the basics of the marketing processes, and what it takes for a successful business to compete with larger companies in the over advertised society companies do business in.  There are many things I am passionate about outside of college, but with very limited time resources I focus on only a few hobbies.  I enjoy rebuilding busted vehicles.  Currently, I am replacing head gaskets on a 1999 Subaru Outback wagon.  I also enjoy carpentry and home remodeling projects such as building decks, fences, and bathroom additions!

No comments:

Post a Comment